Bethesda has addressed fans again concerning the discharge of the Fallout 4 PS4 mods. Their VP of promoting, Pete Hines, told fans that mods will arrive without a doubt. And not mention The new sony, he stated that Bethesda does not have complete control of the mods’ release. Since everyone continues to be asking about mod support on Sony’s console, the culprit game appears that it’ll keep going longer. After several weeks of uncertainty, fans need to know when Bethesda will launch the Fallout 4 PS4 mods. Recently, Hines stated the Fallout 4 PS4 mods continue to be under...Read More
Day: December 21, 2016
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work