Lately, the Battleground 1 fans could get hold of leaked screenshots from the game’s approaching multi-player maps. Areas like forests, metropolitan areas or even a possible naval fight map show up in the sport. Here’s what we should know to date concerning the approaching Battleground 1 maps. Leaked Maps As located on 1033149’s thread around the Battleground 1 Reddit, screenshots from the game’s maps were put together in a single image. Ten maps were leaked, and they might be one of the full game’s multi-player maps. Presently, only Sinai Desert is playable within the Battleground 1 Beta, so these...Read More
Day: September 7, 2016
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work