First official Battleground 3: Finish Game DLC Screens and New Particulars
EA and DICE just launched first official Battleground 3 Finish: Game DLC screenshots and new particulars. Battleground 3: Finish Game DLC is schedule to produce in March 2013 for PC, PS3 and PS3.
PS3 premium subscribers will get access to Battlefield 3: End Game DLC a full one week early. You can check out the latest details below.
- Fight all year round in four vast and breath-taking maps including Kiasar Railroad and Operation Riverside. Each location is inspired by one of the four seasons, providing distinct terrain and visuals, all designed for high speed combat
- Jump in the seat of three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bike, and two new AA vehicles
- Return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes
- In the skies, the new dropship introduces the abilty to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports
- 5 new Assignments
- 16 new dog tags
- 5 new Achievements/Trophies
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Developer: DICE
- Formats: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 , PC
- Release: Starting in March, with a week early access for PlayStation 3 Premium members
- Players: 2-24 (consoles), 2-64 (PC)
- MSRP: $14.99 USD for PlayStation 3 and PC,1200 MS Points