EU clears Intel’s purchase of McAfee The European Union’s competition authorities have cleared Intel’s proposed acquisition of McAfee subject to certain conditions. The European Commission had conducted an investigation into the planned deal amid fears that rival IT security products could be excluded from the marketplace due to Intel’s strong position in the global computer chip market. The concern was that Intel would build security functions into its chips that would only work with McAfee products. However, to alleviate those concerns, Intel made commitments to the Commission earlier this month that it would ensure the interoperability of the merged...Read More
Day: February 26, 2016
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work