PS VITA: Famitsu unveils first week sale figure Famitsu has finally revealed the first week sales figure details of Sony’s new handheld, Playstation VITA. According to Famitsu (via Enterbrain), PS VITA sold 321,000 units thus far. This figure covers only two days of sales (i.e December 17 and December 18). For comparison, Nintendo 3DS sold 371,326 units in its first two days, whereas PSP sold 166,074 units in its very first back way back in 2004. The magazine does not reveal percentage sell through rate for the system, it is expected to arrive in a week or so. Unconfirmed...Read More
Day: February 16, 2016
Apple issues security update Apple has released December’s security update, improving its operating system’s Apache, AppKit, HIToolbox, Kerberos, Postfix, PSNormalizer, Safari and Terminal components. The 12.7MB download is available through Software Update and can also be downloaded from Apple’s tech support Web site. The company has released detailed information revealing which vulnerabilities have been fixed. Separate downloads are available for Mac OS X 10.2.8 client and server, and Mac OS X 10.3.6 client and...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work