Apple job ad raises iPod-radio hopes – Updated Apple may be considering adding a radio to the iPod, a feature that 37 per cent of Macworld readers were calling for back in October 2003. The iPod Division is looking to recruit a RF Hardware Engineer. The job description on Apple’s Web site states that: “This person will work as a member of a cross-functional team responsible for design, implementation, and system integration. “Needs to have knowledge of communication circuits and interest in physical principles utilized in modern radio communication devices, thorough knowledge of modulation methods, coding, compression or encryption....Read More
Day: September 27, 2015
Apple to start Mac ad campaign Apple has run nothing but iPod adverts for some time, but the company looks set to start publicising the Mac and its easy to use operating system again. The company has taken out a two-page spread in Time Magazine, touting the advantages of Mac OS X Tiger, writes AppleInsider. Apples’ latest UK iPod adverts can be seen on TV at the moment. These can be downloaded from Apple’s Web...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work