Dev Explains Why The Crew Runs at 30 FPS Rather Than Flimsy 60 FPS on PS4/Xbox One Ubisoft’s and Ivory Tower are currently working on a brand new racing title, The Crew. The aim of the development team is to take the decade old racing genre in a completely new direction and so they have not put any limit on players to use just tracks but instead the entire United States. The Crew will not run at 60 FPS on Playstation 4 and Xbox One, but instead 1080p/30FPS. In a recent interview to our friend at GamingBolt, Stephane Beley,...Read More
Day: September 15, 2015
Royal baby news, baby names and more: Best (and worst) royal baby apps for iPhone and iPad The best free royal-baby-themed iPad and iPhone apps, offering the latest royal baby news, baby name suggestions and more. Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, has arrived at hospital having (reportedly) started labour, so Prince William is no doubt looking for something to fill his time for the next few hours. Perhaps we could respectfully suggest the following royal-baby-themed iPad and iPhone apps? Better than pacing the halls and emptying the nearest vending machine. (I speak from experience.) Here, then, is our...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work