Apple decorates WWDC venue with “Where a whole new world is developing” banner Apple has begun decorating San Francisco’s Moscone West convention center in preparation for WWDC 2013, which is set to kick off on Monday. Banners now grace the walls of the venue of this year’s Worldwide Developers Conference, featuring the WWDC 2013 logo first unveiled when Apple announced the dates of the event in April. In addition, the banners feature the tagline “Where a whole new world is developing.” Read more: WWDC 2016: Dates, how to get tickets and what to expect [Via Apple Insider] SEE: Decoding...Read More
Month: August 2015
Rockstar details Grand Theft Auto 5 exclusive content for returning players Grand Theft Auto 5’s PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC release may not be the first time some players will be experiencing the game. Which is why Rockstar previously announced a number of incentives for those who played GTA 5’s last-gen gen version in order to entice them to pick up the current-gen and PC versions. Today, we’re learning a few more details regarding these incentives. Returning players will be able to partake in a number of new events that will reward them with exclusive new vehicles, which include...Read More
Apple bungles iPhone 6 pre-orders Apple today quickly exhausted its pre-order supply of the larger iPhone 6 Plus as the company bungled an online effort for the second time this week. As of 9 a.m. ET, the iPhone 6 Plus, the model with a 5.5-in. display, was listed on Apple’s U.S. online store as shipping three to four weeks after ordering. The iPhone 6, which boasts a 4.7-in. screen and is the more direct successor to the iPhone 5S, remained in stock, at least on the Apple store, with deliveries promised by Sept. 19, a week from today, when...Read More
Pace of AOL sale quickens for Time Warner Time Warner will provide an update early next month on its progress in selling the service provider components of its AOL divisions in Europe, a source close to the company said today. British Sky Broadcasting Group said on Tuesday that it was in talks with Time Warner over the possible acquisition of the UK slice of the business, which has around 2.2 million dial-up and broadband subscribers. Time Warner has been retreating from AOL’s internet access business in Europe, where its subscriber numbers have been in decline. The company has about...Read More
First Quantum Break Review Leaked, Overall Score 8.5, “Not The Most Revolutionary of Games” As we told you in a previous news, the Quantum break review embargo will lift off on April 1, 2016, but someone was “kind” enough to broke that date and post his impressions online right away. The first review comes from The Jimquisition, run by video game journalist Jim Sterling, despite being removed from the website as soon as it was pointed out the review released too early.As we told you in a previous news, the Quantum break review embargo will lift off on April...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work