ESL Gaming outlines 5 essential mods for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Many are still adventuring through Shacknews 2015 Game of the Year The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. But are those people packing the right equipment for CD Projekt RED’s RPG or are they heading into battle unprepared? The folks at ESL Gaming have recently been creating videos to help adventurers venture forth prepared and today’s focus is on a more fun aspect of the game, especially for PC users: the modding scene.
Among the mods that see the spotlight today:
- Over 9000 – This is the weight limit mod that adjusts Geralt’s weight limit to 9000 without compromising his movement. That mod can be found here.
- Auto-Loot – This streamlines combat in a big way, as it automatically picks up items from fallen foes. This is particularly helpful when taking on enemies in large numbers. Find this mod here.
- Debug Console Enabler – This can be used to play around with the world in different ways, whether it’s playing around with Geralt’s look or spawning in hundreds of monsters while in God Mode. Find that mod here.
- Fast Travel from Anywhere – Finding fast travel points can be a drag sometimes, but this mod simply allows users to just jump to fast travel points from anywhere in the world. Find this helpful mod here.
- Young Geralt – Because let’s face it. Geralt is… not the best looking guy in the world. Make him more handsome with this mod here.
- AMM – The Appearances Menu Mod – So the romance novel look for Geralt isn’t for you. With the AMM mod, you can shape him to whatever you want him to look like. You can also do the same for Roach. Find that mod here.
To get a look at ESL’s favorite mods, check out the video below. Some of them may even look familiar, since Shacknews has previously laid out our own best mods list late last year. (We’ve included that video below, too, because why not?)