Battlefield 4 begins its ‘Night Operations’ this Tuesday The Battlefield 4 development team previously teased that the game’s upcoming Night Operations update would hit sometime in September. Now it appears that the team is wasting zero time, because DICE has revealed that the update will arrive on September 1. The announcement hit the Battlefield 4 forums just a short time ago. Two-hour chunks of downtime are expected to be staggered across all of the game’s platforms to prepare for deployment, starting with Xbox One at 12AM PT. From there, the update will roll out to PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox...Read More
Month: March 2015
What makes OS X Mavericks so special? OS X Mavericks Not surprisingly, iOS 7 got most of the attention at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference earlier this month. Given the importance of the iPhone and iPad to Apple’s bottom line, that makes sense. But Apple does still make computers and spent some time showcasing the next version of its desktop/laptop operating system, OS X Mavericks. Unlike iOS 7, which is getting an overdue UI overhaul, the changes coming to OS X aren’t as obvious, but they’re still important. OS X Mavericks – no feline name for OS X 10.9, which...Read More
Apple shares hit all-time high (again) Apple’s share price continues to break records, passing the $300 (around £189) barrier this week, having been worth just $28 (£17) ten years ago. Apple stock reached a high of $301.96 in Wednesday trading, closing slightly lower at $300.14. Strong iPad sales, a predicted bumper “holiday season” and plans for a new Mac OSX update dubbed Lion, to be unveiled next week, have all helped maintain interest in Apple analysts say. Brian White, analyst with Ticonderoga Securities, believes Apple can sell 45 million iPads next year, despite stronger competition from rival tablet makers...Read More
Take Control of Windows on a Mac A new electronic Take Control book that helps Mac users install and run Windows is available now. The 104-page Take Control of Running Windows on a Mac ebook was authored by Mac expert Joe Kissell. The publication explores most available solutions Mac users can employ to run Windows on their machine, including Parallels Desktop, Q and Boot Camp. It offers step-by-step instructions for installing the software and for installing Windows, and also looks at making sure mice and keyboards work correctly, sharing files between Mac and Windows on one machine, and virus-avoidance....Read More
Free Opera hits right note Opera Software has unveiled its Global Donations Program, giving away registered versions of its Web browser for free to organizations for people with disabilities, elementary schools, and Web-design schools and programs. Organizations can apply for free registered versions of Opera online. Jon von Tetzchner, CEO of Opera Software, said: “The Opera Donations Program emphasizes the vastness of the Internet and its need for more than one browser, while providing designers with a free browser to test Web pages. “At the same time, this program allows us to give back to a community that has...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work