Gloria Victis Update Improves Combat Black Eye Games released a new update this week introducing a variety of improvements to combat in medieval MMORPG Gloria Victis, including balance fixes and gameplay tweaks. Balance changes have been made to everything from claiming and control locations, to character HP, weapons and armor. Gameplay tweaks included tweaks to interactions with the environment, the addition of more NPC enemies, animation tweaks, and more. There are also a wide variety of quality-of-life fixes. In addition to the change, Black Eye Games also announced that it will be exhibiting the game at the fantasy fan...Read More
Day: February 20, 2015
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work