Going public gives Twitter a sustainable future, analysts say The days of shrugging off Twitter may soon be over. Some 200 million users strong, the site is already one of the most prominent social networks, but going public could give it the muscle to become the next Facebook or Apple, one analyst said. Best Twitter apps for Mac “This is a great move for Twitter,” Brian Blau said Thursday of Twitter’s announcement via tweet that it had confidentially filed plans for an initial public offering. “It’s Twitter growing up, coming of age, maturing … all those things,” said Blau,...Read More
Day: December 23, 2014
iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending Aug. 15 The iOSphere is more and more certain it knows the details of the Apple iPhone 6, even though there is less and less to go on. Some were reassured that “next generation” iPhone models have been approved for sale in, of all places, Thailand. Others think, or hope, that the long-rumored wearable wrist thing, sometimes called iWatch, will be announced at the same September 9 event as the iPhone 6. Still others entertained the idea of a Lightning connector cable with a reversible USB connector…or something. And sapphire remains...Read More
RIAA v. Grokster case wins some support A broad group of trade groups, recording artists, and state attorneys general have registered their support of the US entertainment industry lawsuit against peer-to-peer (P-to-P) software vendors. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) said 20 supporting briefs have been filed in the MGM versus Grokster case, to be argued before the Supreme Court in March. Copyright owners berate poachers “These (P-to-P) enterprises have engaged in – for profit and on a massive and widespread basis – the greatest ongoing theft of intellectual property...Read More
Perfect World International Elysium Expansion Now Available Perfect World International’s 12th expansion has arrived, bringing with it the new Homestead System as well as the “Uncharted Paradise,” end-game dungeon. For level 90+ characters this means it’s time to start planning that sweet dream home. There are hundreds of options for players to choose from and customize to their liking. The homesteads aren’t just for looking cool however, as players can use them as an area to trade, craft, and more. As for the new dungeon, it’s a 10-player, max-level instance that tasks players with making their way through the...Read More
Valkyria Chronicles Trilogy is coming to PS4 with enhanced graphics and balance adjustments: Famitsu
Valkyria Chronicles Trilogy is coming to PS4 with enhanced graphics and balance adjustments: Famitsu Its seems like Valkyria Chronicles series is getting a new life on Sony’s next-gen Playstation console, Playstation 4. If reports coming out from popular Japanese magazine are to be believed, Valkyria Chronicles Trilogy is all set to launch on Playstation 4 with enhanced graphics, visuals and many other next-gen features. The source close to Famitsu states that the first game in the franchise will arrive on Playstation 4 this Summer with just some visual upgrade. The second and third titles in the franchise will be...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work