iPhone users ‘significantly more likely to use WiFi’ than Android users A study of mobile and WiFi internet usage on smartphones has shown that iOS users connect to the internet via WiFi significantly more than Android users. The study, carried out by comScore, a leader in measuring the digital world, shows that 87 per cent of iPhone users in the UK browse the web via both mobile and WiFi networks, in comparison to 57 per cent of Android users. Just 13 per cent of iPhone owners in the UK browse the web via their mobile network alone. The study...Read More
Day: December 16, 2014
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work