iPad apps help kids master the alphabet For kids, learning the alphabet isn’t exactly as easy as A-B-C. While you and I may have mastered the alphabet from books or television, children today are just as likely to study letters and their sounds with the magical multitouch device that is the iPad. My daughters (ages 4 and 2) helped me test three ostensibly educational apps. Our questions: Are they really teaching the kids anything? And perhaps even more importantly, are they fun? What to look for My kids are iOS pros. They can unlock an iPad, swipe between screens,...Read More
Day: September 25, 2014
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?