iPods reveal celebrity music tastes The UK’s Independent newspaper has asked 12 celebrities to reveal what comes up when they click random on their iPods. The celebrities include Sean Connery, whose iPod reveals that “Auld Lang Syne”, and Maggie May are among his collection. Tara Palmer-Tomkinson’s collection includes Gwen Stefani’s Rich Girl. Germaine Greer claims to have only two tracks on her iPod because the Frank Zappa tracks she downloaded wont play in iTunes. iPod fans everywhere will probably be queuing up to show the Celebrity Big Brother contestant how to overcome her problem. Other celebrates featured in the...Read More
Day: September 17, 2014
Dell targets iPod mini Dell introduced two new music players yesterday, aiming to take a chunk from Apple’s iPod market share. Marketed under the Dell DJ (Digital Jukebox) line of digital music players, one – the Pocket DJ – has a 5GB capacity and is plainly designed to compete with Apple’s iPod. It’s also $50 cheaper at $200. The other music appliance is an updated version of Dell’s existing 20GB model. This adds support for Microsoft’s Janus...Read More
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?