No email ‘worse than car crash’ A week without email is more stressful than moving house, a car crash, getting married or divorced, Veritas reports. Research conducted among 850 IT staff showed a third of people think losing email is more traumatic than domestic catastrophe. Functioning email systems are so critical that 68 per cent of company users get irate within as little as 30 minutes without email access, and IT managers think their jobs would be at risk if they didn’t get the system fixed within 24 hours. With the technology becoming increasingly more critical for business, the...Read More
Day: July 17, 2014
Baldur’s Gate gets a new expansion with Siege of Dragonspear 0 Minsc and Boo are back! Baldur’s Gate gets another expansion at the end of March. The Baldur’s Gate series is getting a new expansion on March 31st, 18 years after the first game in the series was released. That might seem like too long a time to even bother, but the cRPG genre has experienced a recent resurgence thanks to games like Pillars of Eternity. And with the Baldur’s Gate series updated for modern PCs with the enhanced editions, this could be the best time for Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear....Read More
iPhone 5 expected to have same A5 chip as iPad 2 Coders plunged into the iOS 4.3 firmware Apple has released ahead of its iPad 2 launch Friday and found clues that the iPhone 5 will sport the same dual-core A5 processor as the new Apple tablet computer. Such a move by Apple would be consistent with the evolution of the iPhone and iPad lines up until now. An examination of iOS 4.3 and related iPhone kernel code by Chronic Dev group and Filippo Bigarella unveiled references to S5L8940, otherwise known as the A5 processor, associated with a new...Read More
Apple tries to stop US sales of Samsung’s Galaxy S III Apple has asked a court in California for a preliminary injunction against Samsung’s Galaxy S III smartphone, ahead of its U.S. launch, claiming the device infringes at least two of its patents. Samsung said earlier this month that the Galaxy S III will be available in the U.S. starting this month from five carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and U.S. Cellular. The smartphone was launched in May in the U.K. Apple obtained the Galaxy S III sold in the U.K., and found that it infringes at...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work