Spec Ops: The Line PC demo confirmed Yesterday 2K Games released demo of Spec Ops: The Line for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Nothing was announced whether PC gamers will get the demo or not. Today publisher 2K confirmed that Spec Ops: The Line PC version will get the demo before the release of the game in June. However exact date for the demo was not revealed. Spec Ops: The Line unfolds within the destroyed opulence of Dubai. Once the playground for the world’s wealthiest elite, Dubai has fallen victim to a series of cataclysmic sandstorms. The city’s ultramodern...Read More
Day: March 30, 2014
Apple on the up, as Nasdaq slows Apple’s stock should rise to $75 per share, bucking the technology market trend, according to JP Morgan analyst, Daniel Kunstler. Kunstler, in an interview with On24, said: “This is not an expensive kind of price target when you consider that Apple has $4 billion in capital, $1.2 billion in investments in publicly traded companies, and more invested in private companies.” Sales The analyst believes that Apple’s sales will be less than they could be, as the Indigo iMac isn’t shipping yet, and no new products were available in the first few weeks...Read More
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?