Apple at last gives UK iPod owners a battery break Apple has finally given UK iPod owners a break. The company slashed the cost of replacing an iPod with a faulty battery for US customers in July, but in the UK and Europe the “Battery Replacement Scheme” appeared mired in confusion. No one at Apple was able to clarify if the price for the scheme here remained at its original £79, leading many iPod users to feel ripped off. The reduced US price is $59 plus shipping. Macworld UK began a campaign on behalf of its readers, demanding Apple...Read More
Day: December 22, 2013
Borderlands Bundleganza – $21.99 For Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands 2 and Season Pass | Borderlands | Borderlands 2
Borderlands Bundleganza – $21.99 For Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands 2 and Season Pass | Borderlands | Borderlands 2 Borderlands trifecta available at dirt cheap prices on Amazon. So you have a few bucks burning a hole in your pockets this summer. Sure you could spend it on an unholy amount of food from Taco Bell, OR buy two award winning games and a season pass which includes added whole mess of DLC carnage. Hint: you won’t regret the games 3 hours later. Picture unrelated Right now for $21.99 on Amazon you can get Borderlands 2, the original Borderlands Game of the Year...Read More
PC growth strong in first quarter Global PC shipments grew strongly in the first quarter, research companies Gartner and IDC reported on Wednesday. Shipments in the quarter increased 13.1 per cent from a year earlier, driven by growth in emerging markets and among consumers in more mature markets, Gartner said. IDC reported worldwide growth of 12.9 per cent, surpassing the company’s March forecast of an 11.8 per cent gain. Unit shipments of desktop and portable PCs and x86 servers totaled 57.1 million worldwide in the quarter, up from 50.5 million in the first quarter of 2005, according to preliminary numbers from Gartner. IDC counted 53.2 million shipments worldwide, up from 47.1 million in last year’s first quarter. Dell sees slow going Dell retained its status as the top volume vendor but posted unit growth of just 10.2 per cent, its weakest performance since the third quarter of 2001, Gartner said. HP, its closest rival, narrowed the gap as its shipments grew 22.5 per cent. Dell had a market share of 16.5 per cent to HP’s 14.9 per cent. Lenovo was third in worldwide sales, Acer fourth and Fujitsu fifth, according to the company. Dell’s shipments in the quarter were almost flat in the US as overall shipments in the country grew 7.4 per cent, Gartner reported. It was the first time Dell had posted a growth rate below the...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work