Radio Disney comes to iTunes US iTunes users can now receive Radio Disney broadcasts through Apple’s music software. The channel has been added to the iTunes Radio Tuner. The network is already available through over 50 channel partners in the US, UK, Japan and South America. Radio Disney is a 24/7 radio network devoted to kids and families. It is also available on XM and Sirius satellite radio, digital cable television’s Music Choice channel, an on-demand music channel on Verizon/VOD, on XM/DIRECTV and on RadioDisney.com. Jill Casagrande, senior vice president and general manager, Radio Disney, said: “A generation of...Read More
Day: December 6, 2013
LA Noire main story campaign take 25-30 hours to complete At PAX East 2011 closed door demonstration, Rockstar representative has confirmed that it will take gamers between 25-30 hours to succesfully complete LA Noire main story campaign. According to the reports 25-30 hours time period does not include unassigned cases, which are used in the game to provide history on secondary character. LA Noire is slated to launch on May 17 in United States, and on May 20 in United Kingdom for PS3 and Xbox...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work