Paper slams ‘rotten’ Apple, TNT Apple and its courier firm of choice TNT has come under further fire for its products-delivery service – this time from a national UK newspaper. The Sunday Times reports that in recent weeks three members of its staff have “fallen foul of Apple’s rotten courier and customer services”. The revelation follows Macworld’s report that Apple and its customers have experienced problems with TNT. While TNT is blamed for the delivery problems the newspaper also criticises Apple for not handling the matter appropriately. It cites one example whereby an iMac had been purchased from the...Read More
Day: December 4, 2013
Resistance 3 patch 1.05 details revealed, features two free maps Insomniac Games has revealed the details regarding the upcoming patch v1.05 for PS3 exclusive title “Resistance 3”. On their personal Twitter account, developer said that the patch will get completed “by mid-to-late next week”, and it will be send to Sony for testing and approval process. The developer also details the changes that this upcoming patch v1.05 will feature along with two free maps. Check out the tweaks that will be there in the patch below: Chain Reaction: We have lowered the amount of time it take to take...Read More
Renewed FIFA Contract Gives EA No Incentive to Innovate for Next Decade EA Sports renewed its contract with FIFA for another 10 years, which means a decade more of no competition. You may or may not have heard, (because, frankly, this moment passes and goes every decade or so, without so much as a whisper) because developer Electronic Arts has been developing FIFA games since 1993 without interruption. So in case you didn’t hear, EA Sports extended its contract with FIFA on March 8. The new deal will expire on Dec. 31, 2022, meaning another 10 years of dominance...Read More
Adobe announces InCopy 2.0 Adobe has announced InCopy 2.0, an application designed to aid writers and editors working in “cross-media” publishing environments. InCopy 2.0 – which is built on the Adobe InDesign layout program – includes support for XML, and has an improved interface and editing tools, according to Adobe. Adobe adds that “InCopy streamlines the layout and editing process”, and claims “formatting editorial copy is simplified for designers”. InCopy’s interface now allows an entire screen to be used when editing. Copy can be edited in one window, while an “accurate” view of InDesign line breaks is displayed in...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work