Google patches 14 Chrome bugs, pays $47k in bounties Google has patched 14 vulnerabilities in Chrome and handed out a record $47,500 in rewards to researchers, including $30,000 for “sustained, extraordinary” contributions to its bug-reporting program. The record checks were cut just two days before Google will put up to $1 million on the line at CanSecWest, a security conference set to kick off Tuesday and run through Thursday. Sunday’s security update to Chrome 17 was the second for that version since it launched Feb. 8. All 14 of the vulnerabilities patched yesterday were labeled “high,” Google’s second-most-serious threat...Read More
Day: October 8, 2013
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work