Battlefield 3 Close Quaters DLC Weapons List Our friend at MP1ST has the list of seven new weapons that will feature in upcoming Battlefield 3 DLC which is titled as “Close Quaters”. According to the details from DICE, Close Quaters DLC will feature 10 new weapons. These weapons were identified in the debut trailer of Battlefield 3 Close Quaters DLC. Check out the weapon list below. SPAS-12 ACW-R L86 MTAR-21 AUG LSAT SCAR-L Source. MP1ST...Read More
Month: September 2013
Intuit confirms Quicken’s Mac future The Mac version of Quicken is alive and well, according to Intuit spokesperson Jodi Reinman. Reinman refuted some reports that Quicken for Mac has been cancelled in a telephone interview with Macworld on Wednesday. Following Intuit’s announcement yesterday of a new version of Quicken for Windows, some Mac users have asked the company when the next version for the Mac was to be announced. Ill-informed customer service reps employed by Intuit have erroneously told Mac customers that Quicken 2007 would be last version for the Mac platform. Reinman told Macworld that that’s not the...Read More
Patent win will boost Apple fight against Android The partial legal victory that Apple won Monday against HTC won’t affect either company’s short-term sales but could play an important part in Apple’s long-range attempt to stymie Android’s march, expert said today. On Monday, the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) ruled in favor of Apple in a 20-month case against Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC and its Android-based devices. Apple had accused HTC of violating a total of 10 of its patents, and sought an outright ban on U.S. sales of the rival’s devices. Yesterday, the ITC said that, starting April...Read More
Tweeting from court given the go-ahead The use of micro-blogging service Twitter within court has been given the go-ahead in England and Wales. The Lord Chief Justice said the real-time discussion tool was acceptable, provided it did not interfere with court recording equipment or cause distractions in court. “The use of an unobtrusive, hand-held, virtually silent piece of modern equipment for the purposes of simultaneous reporting of proceedings to the outside world as they unfold in court is unlikely to interfere with the proper administration of justice,” he said. The move by the Lord Chief Justice will take immediate...Read More
Google: Business version of Google+ is coming Google is telling IT executives to hold on, perhaps until later this year, as it prepares Google+ for for the rigors of business. In blog posts this week, Google officials explained that the new Google+ social network , unveiled just last week, simply isn’t yet ready for enterprise use. “We have been watching Google+ take shape over the last week and we’ve seen some really great companies get involved,” wrote Christian Oestlien , (Registration required), a developer on the Google+ project, in a blog post. “But frankly,” Oestlien added, “we know our...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work