Breakthrough on LAN messaging The Kanex Group has released version 1.2 of MacPopUp, a shareware application for sending messages over a Local Area Network (LAN). The new version supports older Macs as well as Power Macs, due to popular request. At the same time as releasing MacPopUp 1.2 for the Mac, a Windows version has been released. The shareware lets users send and receive messages from different operating systems such as Mac OS, Windows 95/98, Windows NT/2000, Linux, and other Unix systems. Messages can be sent to individuals or whole workgroups, and MacPopUp can automatically find all the users...Read More
Day: July 23, 2013
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?