Portal 2: Authoring Tools Kit available now Valve has released Portal 2: Authoring Tools Kit, which will all gamers to develop their very own levels for the game. The tool kit will also enable gamers to create any type of mod for the game (single-player or co-op maps, music, 3D models). PC gamers can get their hands on the Kit via Steam. Portal 2: Authoring Tools Kit includes the following: Updated version of Hammer, the Source level editor Updated Faceposer Example maps and instances to help build new maps Updated suite of command-line compiling utilities Check out our review...Read More
Day: July 22, 2013
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work