Google subpoena hearing delayed A hearing on US Attorney General Alberto Gonzales’ attempt to compel Google to turn over search records to the US Department of Justice (DOJ) has been postponed until March 14. The hearing in the US District Court for the Northern District of California, in San Jose, had been set for February 27. In an order filed on Thursday, US District Court Judge James Ware pushed the date back without explanation. The US DOJ subpoenaed records from several search engine companies to bolster its argument that a federal law is more effective than filtering software for...Read More
Day: July 14, 2013
Knights of the Old Republic fans building an Unreal Engine 4 remake | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic fans building an Unreal Engine 4 remake | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic KOTOR fans are looking to give the game a graphics overhaul. In what has become a trend of late, yet another group of fans is attempting to recreate a classic franchise using Unreal Engine 4. In this case, we are talking about the iconic Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. The project is being lead by Poem Studios, a small indie group from Atlanta who have named their creation Knights of the Old Republic: Apeiron. They are planning a full...Read More
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?