Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim patch 1.3 goes LIVE on PSN in Europe
Bethesda has finally released patch 1.3 for PS3 gamers in Europe. PS3 Skyrim gamer should now be able to download this patch 1.3 from PSN. U.S gamers will have to wait a little longer for patch 1.3, as Bethesda said they will let us know when it’s up in North America.
Bethesda said, “The update is now up on XBox Live and available on PSN in Europe. We’ll let you know when it’s live in North America. For PC players, the Large Address Aware update is currently in testing.”
This patch 1.3 for PS3 does not fix the long pending LAG issue.
Skyrim Patch 1.3 fixes the following issues:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate