US survey: ‘Trust Apple, not Microsoft’ Apple, Dell, and Bose are ahead of other brands in terms of creating trust – but Microsoft’s mind-share continues to erode, a new research report reveals. Market research firm Forrester surveyed 4,700 US households in September and October 2005 to find out how much they trusted 48 technology brands, including HP, Gateway, IBM, Microsoft, Nintendo, Toshiba, and TiVo. Overall the research found that the trust US consumers have in technology companies is eroding. Forrester believes this declining trust between 2003 to 2005 is due to technologies like PCs, HDTVs, and MP3 players reaching...Read More
Day: July 11, 2013
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?