US survey: ‘Trust Apple, not Microsoft’ Apple, Dell, and Bose are ahead of other brands in terms of creating trust – but Microsoft’s mind-share continues to erode, a new research report reveals. Market research firm Forrester surveyed 4,700 US households in September and October 2005 to find out how much they trusted 48 technology brands, including HP, Gateway, IBM, Microsoft, Nintendo, Toshiba, and TiVo. Overall the research found that the trust US consumers have in technology companies is eroding. Forrester believes this declining trust between 2003 to 2005 is due to technologies like PCs, HDTVs, and MP3 players reaching...Read More
Day: July 11, 2013
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work