New Battlefield 4 PC Patch Live, Weighs 394MB, “General Stability And Mantle Improvements”, Changelog Out
DICE and EA has just shared a new patch for Battlefield 4 PC version, it weighs 394MB in size and carries fix for numerous issues in game’s single and multiplayer portion.
The update also carries some improvements for recently released Mantle renderer. You can read the full changelog below.
“We’ve started rolling out a new Battlefield 4 game update on PC. You may experience some downtime during this rollout, as we are also updating the game servers. As usual, it will take a few hours before the majority of servers are updated.” wrote DICE on Battlelog.
Feb 13 PC Game Update Notes
General stability improvements
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts
- Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- Fix for a crash that would occur when activating full screen in portrait mode
- Fix for stuttering that could appear during video sequences on multi-GPU PCs
- Fix for a memory system leak that could cause stalls, which would result in frames taking longer to process
- Reduced the amount of stalls that occurred when running with high graphics setting that require more GPU memory than is currently available
- Fixed screenshots on multi-GPU PCs