Mafia 3 release date rumored for October 2016 2K and Hangar 13 have yet to announce when Mafia 3 will be released this year, but a well-known industry insider may have just spilled the beans as to when the game will launch. According to Wario64, 2K plans on announcing Mafia 3 will release in October 2016. Specifically, he says the game will release “in the same month as Gears of War 4”, which, of course, is on October 11, 2016. Today’s news comes on the eve of a new trailer for Mafia 3, which 2K announced earlier today. The new...Read More
Day: March 24, 2013
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work