PS4 Architect Mark Cerny: “Cloud won’t work well to boost Graphics” We all know who Mark Cerny is, the main man behind Sony’s upcoming next-gen console “PS4”. In the first part of three part interview, IGN speaks to Mark Cerny, lead architect of PS4 on topic of Hardware. Mark Cerny stated that “Cloud won’t work well to boost graphics”. You can watch the first part of IGN’s interview below. The topic of cloud comes up at around 2:15 mark. For those who are unaware of both Microsoft and Sony are using cloud for different purposes. Microsoft’s cloud (Azure) is...Read More
Day: March 3, 2013
iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending Nov. 22 The iOSphere has gone gaga over what everyone says is a “report” that iPhone 6 will have a big screen and we now know how big. Thank heavens for “insiders.” Also in this abbreviated Rollup: brace yourselves for the More Expensive iPhone. You read it here second. “According to Ctech, both iPhone 5S and 5C will get a display size bump next year, though they are not sure how big the screen of C line will be.”~ Stasys Bielinis, UnwiredViews, who translates the Google translation__________ iPhone 6 will have...Read More
Pavilion runs at 1080p/60FPS on PS4, "Happy with 8GB RAM, no worry about running out of memory": Dev
Pavilion runs at 1080p/60FPS on PS4, “Happy with 8GB RAM, no worry about running out of memory”: Dev Pavilion, a fourth-person puzzle adventure game from Visiontrick Media will run at glorious 1080p 60 FPS resolution on Playstation 4. The details were confirmed to us by Visiontrick Media, they said: “Pavilion will indeed run at 1080p/60FPS. This was something we decided on early on and to deliver an excellent game in terms of both visuals and atmosphere. Of course, we are making a 2d game, so obviously today’s AAA 3D titles might have a harder time meeting the new standards...Read More
Far Cry 4 Will Receive Two Day One Patches On PC, Will Fix Multi-GPU Issues & More, Full Changelogs Revealed
Far Cry 4 Will Receive Two Day One Patches On PC, Will Fix Multi-GPU Issues & More, Full Changelogs Revealed Far Cry 4, the upcoming new installment in popular Far Cry video game franchise, will have two Day One patch for PC version. We have received changelogs for both the update and as per the details revealed in it, the update will add FOV scaling option, multiple-GPU improvements and many other things. You can check full changelog below: Far Cry 4 Patch 1.2 Changelog Added ability to change FOV scaling. Added nVidia GeForce Experience support. Fixed various controls...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work