iPod/iPhone market to double by 2010 The analysts at iSuppli expect the iPod-dominated market for media and music players to double between 2005 and 2010. New research from the company confirms these devices now comprise the fastest-growing segments of the consumer electronics industry today. iSuppli expects unit shipments will rise to 268.6 million units in 2011, expanding at a an annual 13 per cent growth rate from 128.7 million units in 2005. Shipments will reach 216.9 million units this year, they explained. “A major driving factor behind this growth is the fact that PMP/MP3 players take advantage of the...Read More
Day: December 14, 2012
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work