Free to Play Cast: Remember End of Nations? (Ep 50) It seems like most of the news this week was bad news. With a few games shutting down, a older game going free to play (kind of), and End of Nations being mysterious, Magicman and Selfius sit down to discuss the fate of it all. Join them as they read your feedback and your bombs on this all new Free to Play Cast Free-To-Play Cast is the official podcast (and videocast) of MMOBomb.com about free to play multiplayer online games. Free-To-Play Cast takes on the week’s biggest news with...Read More
Day: December 2, 2012
NEC develops razor-thin battery Engineers at Japan’s NEC have developed a flexible battery that is less than a millimetre thick and can be charged in half a minute. The battery has been designed for use in applications such as active RFID (radio frequency identification) cards and could provide enough power to keep those running for several weeks before requiring a recharge, said Yoshimi Kubo, chief manager of fuel cell and battery research at NEC’s fundamental and environmental research laboratories, speaking at a Tokyo briefing. The device is an “organic radical battery,” a technology developed by NEC that uses materials...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work