Apple updates iTunes U app The popular education app, iTunes U, has been updated to version 1.2. New features allow the user to make notes while watching lectures or listening to them, and enables search of these at a later date. Students can also search any materials in any of their subscribed courses, such as posts and assignments. Users can now easily share their favourite courses using Messages, Mail or Twitter, part of Apple’s efforts to be more ‘social’. Other interaction amongst users can be between teacher and student, inviting them privately to subscribe to special or specific courses....Read More
Day: November 25, 2012
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?