Tomb Raider 2 “Well into Development” for Xbox One and PS4 confirms Square Enix Square Enix has officially confirmed that development work on Tomb Raider sequel (probably titled as “Tomb Raider 2”) is already underway for PS4 and Xbox One. Square Enix’s European and American CEO Phil Rogers made the announcement in a recent blog post. “I am excited to reveal that we are well into development on a next-generation Tomb Raider sequel,” he wrote, before confirming it was one of the publisher’s “next-gen blockbusters”. Rogers says that Tomb Raider 2 is well into development, so we can expect...Read More
Day: November 5, 2012
Intel opens first chip manufacturing plant in China Intel announced the opening of its first ever chip manufacturing facility in Asia on Tuesday, in Dalian, China. The $2.5 billion chip factory is producing chips on 12-inch (300-millimeter) silicon wafers, mainly chipsets to be used in desktop computers, laptops and servers, Intel said. The factory is already fully operational. When it was originally announced in 2007, the factory project raised eyebrows because it was a major commitment by Intel to produce its chips in an advanced factory in China, where intellectual property and national defense concerns play a role. The...Read More
Terraria 1.2.1 Halloween Update Now Live | Terraria The 2013 Terraria Halloween Update is now live. Celebrate with themed added features, and rejoice with bugs fixed and well needed changes. Late last night, Andrew Spinks retweeted the Official Terraria Twitter announcing that the Halloween update is now live. This is what all the Terraria fans have been waiting for – a Creeper Costume and much more. The Halloween update will last only until November 10th, so enjoy it while you can. Halloween Specific Updates To bring Halloween cheer and fright, Terraria has been working on many themed updates that will...Read More
Toshiba claims ‘world’s thinnest’ tablet with Excite LE Toshiba will start shipping its Excite LE tablet next week, which the company claims will be the thinnest tablet yet. It has a 10.1-inch display, is 7.7 mm thick and weighs 535g. By comparison, Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 2, which also has a 10.1-inch display, is 9.7mm thick and weighs 590g. Apple’s iPad 2, which has a 9.7-inch screen, is 8.8mm thick and weighs 601g. The Excite LE will be priced at US$529.99 (around £332) for a 16GB model and $599.99 (£376) for a 32GB model, and will initially ship only in...Read More
Numbers game: Why analyst says iPhone market share will exceed Android A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015–and that the advantage will benefit the iPad as well. That’s an interesting argument, one that John Gruber calls a “bold projection” to make. Apple has always focused on profit share over market share, but it’s certainly not going to complain about dominating a market, either. Still, some recent reports have seemed to indicate that Android is gaining...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work