CD Projekt RED hiring a Multiplayer Programmer for two story-driven RPG games CD Projekt RED, developer of popular The Witcher franchise is looking for a multiplayer programmer to work in their core development team. The task of multiplayer programmer is pretty simple, prepare CDPR’s engine for challenges of upcoming online component of their future games. The developer is recruiting multiplayer programmer for two projects, both are story-driven RPG games for mature players. Here is the full list if Responsibilities of multiplayer programmer as detailed by CD Projekt RED: Creating a roadmap of changes necessary to add multiplayer to the...Read More
Day: May 21, 2012
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work