F.E.A.R 3 PC patch available now
Day 1 Studios has just released a patch update for PC version of F.E.A.R 3. This first patch update for the game carries fix for the annoying stuttering effect when the game was running at a really high framerate.
It also provide option to adjust players FOV and support for wider than 16:3 aspect ratio display. The patch will be auto-downloaded next time you start your Steam client.
Complete change log is given below:
- Stuttering and jerky movement at frame rates above 30 fps is fixed!
- Steam voice communication “push-to-talk” option is now fully supported.
- 4-player voice chat should no longer have audio drop-outs.
- A rare bug that would cause enemies to stop spawning in Contractions is now fixed.
- The game will now prefer Steam cloud storage over local file system storage.
- Network connection reliability has been improved.
- Support for wider than 16×9 aspect ratio displays has been added to support users with non-standard display devices and spanned multi-monitor displays like AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround.
- An “options.cfg” file has been added to the F.E.A.R. 3 install directory for advanced user customization and troubleshooting. Included in this file are options to extend the FOV on narrow aspect ratio displays, reduce or remove motion blur, and to override driver-default settings for full-screen refresh rate, overscan, letterboxing, etc.