PS4 has now sold more than 40 million units, Sony says Despite the fact that the PS4 NEO appears to be on the horizon, Sony is making it quite clear that the PlayStation 4 console is doing quite well on its own. As of May 22, the console has sold more than 40 million units since its launch in November 2013, Sony said in a press release. That’s a lot of software sales, almost 271 million units from internal development and 3rd party sources. Of recent note, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End did quite well, amassing more than 2.7 million...Read More
Day: May 3, 2012
Up close with the iPad 2 (Video) We’ve written a lot of words about the new iPad unveiled by Apple on Wednesday. But now you can see the iPad 2 in action in this video shot just after Wednesday’s press event in San Francisco. Download Macworld Video #152 Format: MPEG-4/H.264 Resolution: 480 x 272 (iPhone & iPod compatible) Size: 12.7 MB Length: 2 minutes You can also read about the iOS 4.3 update for all iPad and iPhone owners, or consider buying an original iPad now that Apple has just knocked £100 off the UK purchase price at the...Read More
Android, iOS 6.1.3 bugs expose phones to voyeurs, data thieves The first line of defense against smartphone snoops is a handset’s lock screen, but the two largest smartphone makers are having trouble keeping them secure. Bugs were discovered Wednesday in both Android and Apple smartphones, just a day after Apple released iOS 6.1.3 to fix a previous passcode bug. The new lock screen bug was discovered in Apple’s iPhone by a reader of the Cult of Mac website. It uses an iPhone’s control feature to bypass the lock screen. However, the exploit appears to only work on the iPhone...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work