RuneScape’s DarkScape Shutting Down In March Apparently, DarkScape was too hardcore for its own good and will soon be getting the permadeath treatment after just six months. Jagex announced yesterday that its “experimental gameplay mode with emergent PvP” will be shutting down on March 28, with some “surprises as a ‘thank you’” to the RuneScape spinoff’s dedicated community. Jagex gives a not-unexpected reason for the shutdown — just not enough people were playing. Many came from other versions of RuneScape and then went back to their original games after trying out DarkScape, but the team hopes to take what...Read More
Day: April 27, 2012
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work