Intego highlights iOS 4.1 iPhone security flaw Intego, billed as the Mac security specialists, has warned of a potential flaw in Apple’s mobile operating system, which powers the iPhone. “An iPhone bug has been reported which allows users to bypass a locked iPhone and access certain features,” Intego warns on The Mac Security Blog. “This occurs when someone attempts to make an emergency phone call, then quickly presses the hardware lock button.” Intego highlights a MacRumors forum posting from jordand321, based in Wellington, New Zealand, under the post heading: ‘iOS 4.1 Security Issue – Bypassing the Lock Screen to...Read More
Day: March 12, 2012
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work