Mobile Game Grosses $2 Million Daily; Makes Me Feel Like An Underachiever GungHo Online’s mobile puzzler “Puzzle and Dragons” rakes in an estimated $2 million daily, boosting the firm’s worth above that of Zynga. The mobile market is booming. You just can’t beat the ubiquitous devices or the low cost of titles. As with any model that’s proven as successful, a lot of pro and amateur devs are rushing in, looking for a bit of fame and fortune a la Rovio’s Angry Birds. In such a competitive market, you’re bombarded by shoddy apps or lots of the same freaking...Read More
Day: March 3, 2012
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?