Sony: PlayStation 4 Sold 3.3 Million Units Worldwide In Q2 2014, More Financial Details Announced Sony has just announced their financial result for the fiscal quarter that ended on September 30, 2014. The sales in Game & Network service segment saw a growth of 7.2 percent as compared to the same period during last year. Despite this solid performance in gaming division, Sony posted a rather sizable operating loss of $785 million and a net loss of $1.247 billion. Now comes the more interesting part, during this quarter, Sony sold a whopping 3.3 million PS4 units. This figure is...Read More
Day: March 2, 2012
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?