Report: Ground Zeroes is Like, Crazy Short | Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes We know it’s a prequel but is it really THAT short? We know that Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is just a prelude. We know the full experience won’t drop until The Phantom Pain arrives. But isn’t two hours just a tad short, even for a prelude? According to Game Informer (as cited by Kotaku), Ground Zeroes is actually only about two hours long. “Judged just by the core story mission, Ground Zeroes is short. We completed it in just less than two hours.” They do say that the demo...Read More
Day: August 27, 2011
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work