Apple’s Phil Schiller makes dig at Android security on Twitter: ‘Be safe out there’ Apple’s senior vice president of worldwide marketing Phil Schiller took to Twitter on Thursday to make a dig at Android, highlighting a security report that shows malware threats on Google’s mobile operating system have significantly increased. Schiller wrote: “Be safe out there” in his tweet, linking to F-Secure’s latest Mobile Threat Report. The report reveals that 96 new families and variants of Android malware were discovered in the fourth quarter of 2012, almost doubling the number recorded in the previous quarter. A total of 79...Read More
Day: August 10, 2011
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work