Infinite Crisis will shut down in August As one MOBA rises, another must fall. It’s the way of the multiverse. With that in mind, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine have announced that they will officially shut down the DC Comics-based MOBA Infinite Crisis on August 14. The move is something of a shock, considering that this announcement comes less than three months after the game officially launched. After much deliberation, we regret to announce the official shutdown of Infinite Crisis,” reads the Infinite Crisis forums (via Kotaku) “We will end development efforts today and will close the service...Read More
Day: May 11, 2011
WAR Server Closure Announced The end is nigh for loyal Warhammer Online fans as server closure is finally announced. Loyal Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning fans received a final blow yesterday with the announcement that the game servers are due to shut down on December 18th, 2013. The news came in the form of a blog post, stating the end of the licensing agreement with Games Workshop as the reason for closure: Original post – Warhammer-Notice-Shutdown. Carrie Gouskos, Producer, describes some of the many plans that never saw fruition. This only confirms, to those of us who loved to play...Read More
Hitman: Absolution Ultimate Assassin Trailer IO Interactive A/S, a Square Enix studio, INTRODUCING: THE ULTIMATE ASSASSIN”, the conclusion to the seven part INTRODUCING series. Do you have what it takes to walk in the shoes of Agent 47? Fearless, deadly and unstoppable – the Original Assassin is back! IO Interactive and Square Enix has released a brand new trailer for their upcoming multiplatform game “Hitman: Absolution”. The trailer is titled as “Hitman: Absolution Ultimate Assassin Trailer”, and is a stunning conclusion to the seven part INTRODUCING series. Do you have what it takes to walk in the shoes of...Read More
Dead Space 4 Cancelled by EA due to “Poor Sales of Dead Space 3”: Rumor (Update) Update: “While we have not announced sales for Dead Space 3, we are proud of the game and the franchise remains an important IP to EA,” an EA spokesperson told Joystiq. Original Story: Electronic Arts has canned Dead Space 4 (next installment in popular Dead Space franchise) and has also axed the entire series following poor sales of Dead Space 3, according to anonymous trusted source close to VideoGamer. On condition of anonymity, the source told VideoGamer, “Dead Space 4 had been in...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work