Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC Requirements and release date announced Ubisoft has announced the release date for PC version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier. The game will be available in stores and for digital download on June 15. The publisher also revealed the minimum as well as recommended PC System requirements for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. We have the long list of requirements below. Check it out. Minimum PC Requirements: Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions PROCESSOR: Intel...Read More
Day: May 10, 2011
Nintendo, Say Hello To Sony Is it over for Nintendo thanks to Sony’s Playstation 4? Japan has finally had its launch of Sony’s Playstation 4. During its launch week, over 322,000 consoles were sold in the home market. How is Nintendo handling this? Nintendo 3DS console sales have been on the decline since last year’s 74,000 to 41,000, and then to 30,000 sold during the week of February 23rd. This says quite a lot, especially when the PS4 and 3DS don’t have the same audience or price tag. Nintendo thought that in preparation for Sony’s PS4 launch that they’d launch...Read More
Cartographers plan FreeHand to Illustrator migration workshop The Society of Cartographers is hosting a one-day event designed to help FreeHand users migrate to Illustrator, following Adobe’s confirmation yesterday that it is abandoning the former product. Since inception, FreeHand has been an important application for cartographers, who would exploit features such as layers and styles in their work. The workshop event will focus on migrating to Illustraor from FreeHand. The event has been tailored for cartographers, but the Society is opening the event up to other FreeHand users who may need a little help. The workshop takes place on 12...Read More
Valve Tiptoes Into Pay-To-Win Territory With Dota 2’s Beast Brawl Dota 2 is one of the best games out there, and a shining example of free-to-play done right, right? Turns out, all is not well in Valve-land, as a recent update shows. The Year Beast Brawl, a temporary event that celebrates the Chinese New Year, lets players add a ferocious monster to their five-player teams. The monster can be upgraded with ability points acquired through gameplay… or via the cash shop, as The Verge points out. In other words, you can pay money to power up your beast and...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work