Apple releases Epson, Lexmark printer drivers How do you follow up a day that saw the release a new version of Final Cut Pro as well as stealth updates to the Time Capsule and AirPort Extreme Base Station product lines? If you’re Apple, you roll out a couple of printer drivers aimed at hardware from Epson and Lexmark. Epson 2.7 Printer Drivers installs the latest software for both printers and scanners from Epson. The 961.5MB download requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later. The driver release notes include a list of supported devices. Likewise, Lexmark 2.5 Printer Driver installs...Read More
Day: April 26, 2011
Antitrust complaints against Windows Vista US officials are looking at a complaint about Microsoft’s upcoming Vista OS regarding its boot-up features, as well as several other concerns, according to court documents filed on Wednesday. Vista concerns The main complaint centres on the ability of PC makers to customise a user’s experience on their first boot-up with the new OS, in particular a new interface called the ‘Welcome Center’ that offers users various setup options and commercial offers, the documents say. The documents were submitted on Wednesday as part of ongoing efforts to ensure Microsoft complies with the final judgements...Read More
New details surrounding Persona 5’s protagonist, dungeons, and more emerge Atlus treated us to a first look at Persona 5 last week, and this week, the latest issue of Famitsu magazine, which was translated by Siliconera, has given fans of the upcoming RPG more details surrounding the game’s protagonist, where the game will take place, and other tasty details. The feature in this week’s Famitsu reveals all of the major characters in Persona 5 have their own problems they must combat, one of which could possibly be homelessness. The main protagonist is a second-year high school student who transfers...Read More
Cook: App Store, iTunes Radio sport prominent growth Apple’s iOS App Store now holds more than 1 million apps. Tim Cook touted the milestone during Tuesday’s media event as part of an army of data Apple’s CEO unleashed to illustrate his company’s edge in the mobile market. Certainly, the App Store number seemingly confirms Apple’s continued advantage among app makers: That number is up from 700,000 apps since last October’s media event, and is reportedly ahead of Android by more than 100,000 apps. What’s more, Cook said, App Store apps have now been downloaded 60 billion times since the...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work