First Fallout 4 patch now available; patch notes released Bethesda has released the first patch for Fallout 4. The update, which is currently available in beta form on Steam, offers a number of general memory and stability improvements, fixes several issues and crashes. There are also two new features available to try out that allow a keyboard’s number pad to be used for remapping and Remapping Activate now working on Quick Container. The beta update is currently a work in progress, so if you’re interested in checking it out, be sure to back up your saved games just in case...Read More
Day: April 16, 2011
[Xbox One Update] Dashboard Includes “Snap Mode” for Achievements 0 New Xbox One Update gives gamers more options for “Snap Mode” If you are an Xbox One user, and often find yourself wishing you could view your achievements while still playing a game, I have good news for you! Microsoft announced a new update for Xbox One earlier this week, that will make it easier to reach your gaming goals. Xbox Live’s Director of Programming, Larry Hryb (a.k.a. Major Nelson), posted a video on his website highlighting some of the more exciting changes. The video mostly focuses on how...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work