HTML5 animation tool Hype debuts Animators and designers have long had to rely on Adobe’s Flash and Dreamweaver software to create animation and interactive experiences for the Web. While HTML5 offers an alternative, there’s been no easy tool for creating it–until now. Tumult’s Hype, released on Friday, offers creative professionals an easy-to-use WYSIWIG editor for creating interactive Websites, animations, and more, all encoded in HTML5. Hype boasts that no coding knowledge is required to use the application; indeed, it presents the user with a WebKit-rendered preview pane and a rich text editor for adjusting shapes, text, and images. But...Read More
Day: April 12, 2011
Dreamcast JRPG Grandia II getting remastered release on PC GungHo has announced it will be releasing Grandia II for Steam and Windows PC due to overwhelming feedback from a GameArts Survey. Grandia II will improve on the original Dreamcast version as its PC version will be fully remastered and optimized for the platform with updated visuals and having the option of using a keyboard and mouse configuration or a gamepad. Steam achievements and Grandia-themed trading cards will also be included. “With the rise of digital downloads, it is especially important that classic games continue to remain available to play in...Read More
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work