Retailer list The Witcher 2 for PS3, release date September 15 The Witcher 2: Assassin’s of Kings is coming to Playstation 3 as well, YES you read it right if new listing from retailer (“XtraLife.es”) The Witcher 2 Playstation 3 version will launch on September 15, 2012. We have the snapshot of the listing below (in case the retailer plan to pull it down). Check out the listing yourself. CD Projekt RED has not yet issued any statement of this new listing. We have contacted CD Projekt RED, and will update this post as soon as we get to...Read More
Day: February 23, 2011
iPad mini 4 rumours: Slimmed down with a better camera The iPad mini 3 wasn’t a huge upgrade from its predecessor, offering just one new reason to buy: Touch ID. (Oh, and it came in gold.) But rumor has it the iPad mini 4 will take design cues from the iPad Air 2. Fans of the smaller-sized tablets could be persuaded to splurge on a slimmer mini with upgraded internals, but we’ll see if word on the street (er, the Internet) proves true. Here’s what you need to know about what the iPad mini 4 has in store. Read...Read More
iPhone app exchanges money by tapping devices together Bump Labs joined the mobile payments craze yesterday when the startup launched its Bump Pay app that allows people to exchange money by tapping their phones together. Bump Pay, which is initially only available for the iPhone and in the US, builds on the company’s core technology, which enables two smartphones using Bump apps to transfer data by being tapped together. Unlike NFC (near-field communication), which Google and others are promoting for mobile payments, Bump requires physical contact between devices. The company’s current app, called Bump, allows users to transfer contact...Read More
Foxconn, Sharp megadeal still on hold as negotiations roller coaster continues A US$850 million deal between Taiwanese electronics giant Hon Hai Precision Industry and Japan’s Sharp was still on hold Friday, as roller-coaster negotiations continued without the head of Hon Hai, who reportedly cut short his trip to Japan. Talks between the companies continued Friday to revive the deal, a Sharp spokesman said. The agreement, originally announced in March, would give Hon Hai, the parent company of Foxconn Technology Group, a nearly 10 percent stake in Sharp, as well as almost half ownership of one of Sharp’s main LCD...Read More
- Autobiography Test
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Simple Words to Use to Create Better Essays as Word Entrepreneurs
- Listing of Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Though always a few are who consider school isn’t suited to them-and they are not adequate enough for such increased quantities of education.
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?