Path of Exile 1.3.0 update video explains PvP revamp Path of Exile has filled the island of Wraeclast with danger since the game’s official launch. But while the island’s monsters, demons, witches, and warlocks all seek out your destruction, one of the greatest dangers is your fellow player. With that in mind, Grinding Gear Games is preparing to refine the game’s PvP content with the upcoming 1.3.0 update. The new update will introduce Leo Redmane, an experienced (albeit disgraced) duelist that will offer players a hideout and some PvP crafting options. After preparing a PvP arsenal, players can take...Read More
Day: February 12, 2011
- Titanfall 2 No EA Access: EA Hiding A Poor Game?
- Fallout 4 PS4 Mods: Release Date Coming After Evaluation, States Bethesda
- Five Nights At Freddy’s Sister Location Map: Secret Rooms Are Subterranean? More Secrets Hidden?
- Batman Go Back To Arkham Options: 3 Games You Need To Play While Awaiting The Remaster
- Dishonored 2: If You Work With Corvo Or Emily In Your First Playthrough?
- Battleground 1: Where You’ll Get Flamethrower, Anti-Tank Rifle, And All Sorts Of Special Weapons In Sinai Desert Conquest
- Develop A Bear Workshop Pokemon Version: Liven Up Eevee and Pikachu!
- League Of Legends New Champion: New Jungle Hero Teased In The Game Soon?
- Battleground 1 Conquest Guide: How You Can Take Part In The Game Mode Correctly
- Pokemon GO: Top Ten Pokemon GO Misconceptions Reveal Tips, Methods, Hacks, Cheats That Do Not Work